Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Exit error 174

2002-04-24 09:02:35
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Exit error 174
From: Jonathan.Geibel AT disney DOT com (Geibel, Jonathan)
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 13:02:35 +0000
This error almost always means that your drives are not configured for
variable-length writing..  which is set in your /kernel/drv/st.conf

although I'm sure there may be some other cause for the 174s..

doing a "man st" will show you how to set the ST_VARIABLE bit if it is not
already set in your st.conf for the appropriate drive.