Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Error Requesting Media

2002-01-31 10:23:21
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Error Requesting Media
From: fx AT Veritas DOT com (fx [François-Xavier Peretmere])
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 16:23:21 +0100

 This is often caused by some system ressources shortage, shared memory
usually. If size or nbbuffers has been modified, don't forget the
magic formula :

 shared memory allocated = (SIZE_BUFFER * NUM_BUFFERS) * No. of drives * MPX

 Amicalement, fx.

#include <VRTS/std_disclaimer.h>
--
    fx AT Veritas DOT com        | "You know it's love when you memorize
François-Xavier Peretmere |  her IP number to skip DNS overhead."