Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Restoring from one type of hardware to another

2002-01-10 15:59:05
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Restoring from one type of hardware to another
From: Jason.Ahrens AT telus DOT com (Jason Ahrens)
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 15:59:05 -0500
I'm guessing this is NT or 2000, and in that case you may not have much luck
at all. With NT at least, I know it is very sensitive to changes in
hardware. A different machine entirely with different SCSI/RAID/etc... was
always more than a little catastrophic for it. I'm not sure about 2000 and
how it reacts when the world changes.

Jason