Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] "Scratch" default pool?

2001-10-29 16:35:35
Subject: [Veritas-bu] "Scratch" default pool?
From: Robert.L.Harris AT rdlg DOT net (Robert L. Harris)
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 14:35:35 -0700
Bingo.  Server 1 had it, server 2 didn't.  What's the clean way
to restart the vmd?  Don't want to start killing daemons at random.
Still trying to find who stole my netbackup books.  They really
shouldn't have "closed" the backup adminisrator position.  The
guy doing it previously had it working great.  This host wasn't
"live" yet but was still being tested when they closed it.

Thus spake Ballowe, Charles (CBallowe AT usg DOT com):