Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] mm status 70

2001-10-29 17:27:49
Subject: [Veritas-bu] mm status 70
From: CBallowe AT usg DOT com (Ballowe, Charles)
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 16:27:49 -0600
Ok -- So my tape loader disappeared and i was poking around
in netbackup trying to get it seen again (fixed the problem)
but now it seems vmd is in an unstable state as i can't
connect to it. It is reporting "Cannot connect to vmd on [host]: mm status
70"
or something very similar to that. Any ideas?
I just want to run the wizard and blow away everything --
the system is currently pre-production. (Tru64 UNIX in case it
matters to somebody)

-Charles Ballowe