Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] patching solaris clients

2001-10-29 14:55:59
Subject: [Veritas-bu] patching solaris clients
From: kevin.v.vapiwala AT ssmb DOT com (Vapiwala, Kevin V [IT])
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 14:55:59 -0500
It depends on how you deploy your client software. You can deploy the
software throw the master or do a standalone installation on the client.
When you patch the master it also updates the binaries that get deployed to
the clients from the master. For clients that already have the software
installed you should just patch them manually.

Kevin