Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] help with Netware 5.1 NSS restores

2001-07-12 18:30:46
Subject: [Veritas-bu] help with Netware 5.1 NSS restores
From: eipuente AT hewitt DOT com (Ed Puente)
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 17:30:46 -0500

Has anyone out there had issues restoring Netware NSS volumes (using NDS 8) to
either an NSS volume, MAC volume or other volume (long or DOS)?  We are
currently using non-target backups on Veritas Netbackup version 3.4 patch
version 645.  We are currently using NLM's with date 2/22/01.  We have had
success restoring MAC names spaces and long name spaces, but no success with
NSS.