Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] up'ing a drive

2001-03-22 14:24:37
Subject: [Veritas-bu] up'ing a drive
From: luis AT bellglobal DOT com (Lou Costabile)
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 14:24:37 -0500 (EST)
There is more than one way , but this works for me.

vmoprcmd -up <drive_index>

vmoprcmd alone , no options, will give you a nice status output, good for
parsing by a script.

Here's the complete usage...

Usage: vmoprcmd [-h <volume_database_host>]
           {
           -down|-up|-upopr|-reset <drive_index> |
           -downbyname|-upbyname|-upoprbyname|-resetbyname <drive_name> |
           -comment <drive_index> ["<comment>"] |
           -commentbyname <drive_name> ["<comment>"] |
           -assign <drive_index> <mount_request_index> |
           -assignbyname <drive_name> <mount_request_index> |
           -deny|-resubmit <mount_request_index> |
           -d [pr|ds|ad] |
           -help
           }