Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Pre-label volumes

2000-11-20 07:36:11
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Pre-label volumes
From: fx [François-Xavier Peretmere] fx AT Veritas DOT com
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 13:36:11 +0100

 correct me if i'm wrong:
- the tape are unlabeled
- the tape was in the drive when the backup was fired

 either you create the volume and don't put a tape in the drive and
wait for the mount request
 either you create the tapes, label them (bplabel) so you can put
them in the drive before the backup starts.

 check "how NetBackup uses media in standalone drives" in the
NetBackup SysAdmin guide.

 fx

#include <std_disclaimer.h>

--
      fx AT veritas DOT com      | With searching comes loss
François-Xavier Peretmere | And the presence of absence;