Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] unable to configure clients R/W

2000-11-09 11:57:33
Subject: [Veritas-bu] unable to configure clients R/W
From: Long, Matt Matt.Long AT marriott DOT com
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 11:57:33 -0500
John,

        Thanks for the information.  I have found that if you configure each
client and input your workstation name into the client list then this
resolves the problems and you can see all the "Configurable" information.
You should check it out and try it yourself.  This seems to be an acceptable
work around for the 3.4 version.  Thanks again.

Matt Long
Systems Administration
Marriott International
301-696-2690