Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] bpduplicate

2000-04-18 15:46:34
Subject: [Veritas-bu] bpduplicate
From: Ayaz Mudarris ayaz AT colltech DOT com
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 14:46:34 -0500
Hi all,

I want to duplicate a tape before we send  it for analysis, we have valid
images on it.

Here's what I tried to do.

bpduplicate -dstunit nbm1_9740_10 -v -cn 1 -M master -id 700264 -mpx

It comes back with
Duplicate started Tue Apr 18 14:31:08 2000
INF - found no images or media matching the selection criteria

But when I do a bpmedialist -mcontents -ev 700264 -U -M master

It mounts the tape, and lists all the images on the tape.

I also tried using -Bidfile option , but with the same results.

Why dosen't it like me ?

Ayaz Mudarris -  Consultant       Great Lakes Team
Collective Technologies           www.colltech.com
Austin, TX                       "Managing Systems and Networks"