Networker

[Networker] VM savegroup completion notifications send details as an attachment

2013-08-28 16:14:40
Subject: [Networker] VM savegroup completion notifications send details as an attachment
From: "Clark, Patricia A." <clarkpa AT ORNL DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 16:08:09 -0400
Networker 8.0.2 Linux server: I am running backups of VMWare virtual machines
(a new activity for me).  The email notifications contain a generic file name
with ".bin" as the extension.  All other savegroup completions are received as
text emails as expected.  I would like the VM notifications to be either the
same generic text email or at least to be able to adjust the name of the
attached file.  Where would I look to do that?  I've looked through the
Networker and the VMware guides.

Patti Clark
Linux System Administrator
Research and Development Systems Support Oak Ridge National Laboratory