Networker

Re: [Networker] Directives for NetApp

2013-06-14 13:11:19
Subject: Re: [Networker] Directives for NetApp
From: dave2 AT CAMBRIDGECOMPUTER DOT COM
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 13:03:57 -0400
Dave,

Directives don't work with NDMP. You should be able to use the EXCLUDE=
option in the application information field (I may be remembering the field
name wrong--it is where you set NDMP variables).
If the NetWorker docs don't have this noted, then the NetApp ones will. But
I'm pretty sure that the NetWorker ones do note this.

Dave