Networker

[Networker] Directives for NetApp

2013-06-13 13:05:01
Subject: [Networker] Directives for NetApp
From: "Werth, Dave" <dave.werth AT GARMIN DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 16:57:46 +0000
I'm not having much luck getting a directive for our NetApp to work.  They're
doing some testing with about 1.5 TB of data that I don't need to back up.  The
directive I've written is:

<<"/vol/Data">>
                                +skip: *

The volume in question shows up in the savegroup completion report as (node
name obfuscated):

                ourloc-nas01a:/vol/Data

What am I doing wrong?

We are running NetWorker 8.0.1.1.Build.132 on Windows Server 2012 Standard.

Thanks, Dave

Dave Werth
Garmin AT, Inc.
Salem, Oregon

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are for the sole use of
the intended recipient(s) and contain information that may be confidential
and/or legally privileged. If you have received this email in error, please
notify the sender by reply email and delete the message. Any disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of this communication (including attachments) by
someone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. Thank you.