Networker

[Networker] NMC 7.4 SP2 Problem contacting server BCK:Connection Refused

2013-04-30 01:25:21
Subject: [Networker] NMC 7.4 SP2 Problem contacting server BCK:Connection Refused
From: sri <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 21:04:05 -0700
Hi,
I am totally new for this backup tools and we are using NMC 7.4 SP2, from last
one week there was failure in Daily backup and when tried to connect through
NMC 7.4 SP2  getting error as "Problem contacting server BCK:Connection Refused"
when checked in bkup server nsrjb command observed Jukebox ADIC: (Not ready to
accept commands)
any suggestion to fix this issue

Regards,
Sri