Networker

Re: [Networker] Networker Learning

2013-03-05 16:13:42
Subject: Re: [Networker] Networker Learning
From: "Albert, Eddie" <Eddie.Albert AT EMC DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 16:05:59 -0500
Philip,

Stan has given you the best site...

First and foremost, as a customer a new account at emc.com is free. That will
give you access to quite a bit of information and the new EMC|ONE communities.

You can search the listserv with any keywords you are researching
https://listserv.temple.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=NETWORKER

If you want to become familiar with command line, this is a good reference.
http://www.ipnom.com/Legato-NetWorker-Commands/

This guy as part of a college project, put together free basic instruction.
http://home.earthlink.net/~jdykzeul/docs/uuasc/networker_intro/command_line_examples.html

Excellent source...   http://nsrvalley.com/

Another excellent source
http://nsrd.info/blog/

The bottom line if you are a customer and your software has support, you can
call for help or enter into live chat to request assistance. Contact your emc
rep and request a visit to go over your system and training options. Your
company may have training credits already.

P.S. Your email is the first I have ever seen from "googlemail.com", I have
seen gmail, never googlemail, do you know what is the difference?

Semper fidelis et paratus! /ALE