Networker

Re: [Networker] Exchange 2010 with NMM 2.4 and Networker 8.0

2013-01-22 10:06:59
Subject: Re: [Networker] Exchange 2010 with NMM 2.4 and Networker 8.0
From: Matthew Powell <mtpowel AT CLEMSON DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 15:05:57 +0000
I do backups to disk sir. I have been getting speeds of about 115 MB/s for 5
save streams from it. Yes it dies at 10:00 pm. There are no scheduled jobs on
exchange server that the group has found. If I just tell it to do 3 Information
stores or less it works but that would take forever since we have 6 servers
with 10 stores each on them. Thanks for your help sir. I appreciate it.

Matt Powell
mtpowel AT clemson DOT edu
864-656-0589 (Office)
864-247-2823 (Cell)
Storage Administrator
Clemson Computing and Information Technology