Networker

Re: [Networker] List alive ?

2013-01-22 02:19:22
Subject: Re: [Networker] List alive ?
From: FAIDHERBE Thierry <thierry.faidherbe AT FOREM DOT BE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 07:18:55 +0000
Thanks for your so kind words. A real revival.
Promised, I will keep the ball rolling.

Kind regards - Bien cordialement - Vriendelijke groeten,

Thierry FAIDHERBE
Backup/Storage & System Management

LE FOREM
Département des Systèmes d'Information
Direction Infrastructure

Boulevard Tirou, 104  Tel:    +32 (0)71/206730
B-6000 CHARLEROI      Mobile: +32 (477)/995319
                      Fax:    +32 (0)71/206199
BELGIUM               Mail : Thierry.faidherbe<at>forem.be

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams",
Eleanor Roosevelt
"Nowadays, people know the price of everything and the value of nothing", Oscar
Wilde