Networker

Re: [Networker] Confused about MS cluster client restores

2012-11-27 13:06:37
Subject: Re: [Networker] Confused about MS cluster client restores
From: Michael Leone <Michael.Leone AT PHA.PHILA DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 13:05:57 -0500
> Michael,
>
> When doing a recovery and selecting the "source" client, you will see in

> the GUI only those clients for which you have "Remote Access"
> privileges.  Look at the client resource of your virtual client(s) and
> verify that the "Remote access" attribute (Globals 2 of 2 tab) contains
> all the physical nodes in the cluster.

Hmmm ... in the REMOTE ACCESS section of that virtual client, I already
have

SYSTEM@NODE1
SySTEM@NODE2

Does it need to be the logged in username, that is attempting to run the
recover?

I want to avoid giving just generic access (i.e., "*@*") in that field, so
I guess I need to list the logged in user?