Networker

Re: [Networker] Confused about MS cluster client restores

2012-11-27 14:44:32
Subject: Re: [Networker] Confused about MS cluster client restores
From: Michael Leone <Michael.Leone AT PHA.PHILA DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 14:44:13 -0500
> Yes, it should be the name of the user performing the recovery.
> (user=????,host=phys_host)

I don't have the user listed in that format; I have "logged-in-user@node".
Does it need to be in that other format? I use that format in the
ADMINISTRATORS group in NMC ...

I added the console user (i.e., the logged-in user) as above to the REMOTE
ACCESS, and I do see the virtual clients as SOURCE and DESTINATION
clients, when doing a RECOVER. Seemed to take a long while for NWUSER to
come up, but that may just be a transient condition.

Thanks so much for clearing that up.