Networker

Re: [Networker] Jukebox control port using persistent names

2012-10-26 08:03:56
Subject: Re: [Networker] Jukebox control port using persistent names
From: Tony Albers <Tony.Albers AT PROACT DOT DK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 12:03:30 +0000
Suggestion: nsrjb -II  followed by nsrjb -I -S slots that couldn't be
verified just by their barcode.

/tony

Tony Albers  - Technical Consultant  -  Proact Systems A/S
Tel: +45 7010 1132 - Mobile: +45 2210 5208 - Fax: +45 7010 1142
toal AT proact DOT dk  www.proact.dk - We secure mission-critical information -