Networker

Re: [Networker] Networker documentations.

2012-08-16 06:29:20
Subject: Re: [Networker] Networker documentations.
From: Yaron Zabary <yaron AT ARISTO.TAU.AC DOT IL>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 13:28:44 +0300
On 08/15/2012 05:49 PM, Mark Wiertalla wrote:
Yaron - Thanks for this. I'll share this with the tech pubs team. It's
important to shower a little love on them when they succeed, and it encourages
more of the same effort.

  Yes. That was the idea. It trains their neural networks.

Did you have a chance to work with NW 8.0 during the beta program?

I did and also had a comment on IPv6 issues. I had a problem deploying in our production because we just got a DD670 and a new Linux server to go with it, so I will need to postpone the upgrade to 8.0 till I will deploy these two servers.

best regards,
Mark

--

-- Yaron.