Networker

[Networker] Exchange2007 Error on Networker 7.5.3.1

2012-08-16 09:49:38
Subject: [Networker] Exchange2007 Error on Networker 7.5.3.1
From: Matt Powell <mtpowel AT CLEMSON DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 09:35:01 -0400
I have an Exchange admin trying to do a recovery on a database and it keeps giving him this error:

adsutil(3991): Could not initialize Microsoft MAPI for Exchange Profile Legato NetWorker, status 0x80004005

Anyone on this list ever see that error before. I tried the almighty google but did not find any hits so far. Thanks again for your time. I hope you all have a great day.

Matt Powell
mtpowel AT clemson DOT edu
Storage Administrator
Cell: 864-247-2823