Networker

Re: [Networker] Anyone having problems with HP LTO tape drivers for Windows?

2012-07-28 13:35:06
Subject: Re: [Networker] Anyone having problems with HP LTO tape drivers for Windows?
From: jee <jee AT ERESMAS DOT NET>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 18:21:50 +0100
Hi Michael,

I have seen this or a related problem on different sites using (always) new
(2011-2012) overland tape libraries.
The workaround was to label the (blank) tapes on a different server. Does it
happen with labelled tapes or only blank ones?

If you cannot downgrade,  that may happen because the 1.0.6.3  driver files are
still on the windows directories. Try uninstalling the 1.0.6.3  driver, remove
all the 1.0.6.3 files  and reboot the windows machine. That might work.

jee