Networker

Re: [Networker] How configure Storagetek SL8500 library with 7.6.3 x64

2012-02-16 15:46:39
Subject: Re: [Networker] How configure Storagetek SL8500 library with 7.6.3 x64
From: Matthew Osborne <mosborne4 AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 01:49:28 +0000
Hi Marc,
We had this exact problem at a site and, unfortunately, the answer was that
NetWorker doesn't support LibAttach on Windows 2008R2 x64. In this case our
customer deployed another server running 32-bit Windows OS and installed
LibAttach on that. This solved the problem. I believe LibAttach on 64-bit will
be supported in NetWorker 8.
Regards,
Matt