Networker

Re: [Networker] NMC Privileges

2012-02-16 17:43:41
Subject: Re: [Networker] NMC Privileges
From: sukarna.grandhi AT EMC DOT COM
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 17:37:47 -0500
Hi,

You will need to add the user's name or their ldap role to one of the Console
roles ('Console User' at the minimum) in Setup->Roles.

"You do not have privileges to use Networker Management Console" error will be
shown if the user was authenticated successfully but their ldap role/user name
could not be mapped to any of the Console roles.

Regards,
Sukarna