Networker

Re: [Networker] NetWorker 2012

2012-02-14 11:15:48
Subject: Re: [Networker] NetWorker 2012
From: "Stanley R. Horwitz" <stan AT TEMPLE DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 16:15:04 +0000
Wallace,

If you happen to be located anywhere near New York City, you are welcome to
attend our next EMC BURA Users Group meeting, which is on March 6th. The topic
you raised will more than likely be discussed there.

The agenda is still tentative, but it will probably be as follows:

9:00 – 9:15           Welcome

9:15 – 10:15        EMC BRS Vision and Direction, Mike Zolla, EMC

10:15 – 11:15     NetWorker Roadmap, Paul Meighan, EMC

11:15 – Noon      NetWorker Logs via the Web, Jim Apgar, Cablevision, Viewing

Noon – 1:00         Lunch

1:00 -2:00             Avamar roadmap, Steve Egan, EMC

2:00 – 2:45           Stan Horwitz, Temple University, Vsphere backups via
Avamar

2:45 – 3:15           Using email archiving to address Exchange backup
challenges, Luke Foley, EMC

3:15 - 3:45            Panel discussion and feedback for September 2012 meeting

3:45 Adjourn

Anyone with an interest in NetWorker and Avamar is welcome to attend this free
meeting, but registration is required.

The meeting will be held on March 6th at EMC's offices at 2 Penn Station, which
is just a hop and a skip up from Penn Station.

Those of you who are interested in attending this meeting can register by
clicking on the following link:

<http://tinyurl.com/8335w72>

Also, if any of you have any ideas for presentation topics, please let me know
via email to stan AT temple DOT edu especially if you are willing to do a
presentation.