Networker

Re: [Networker] NetWorker 2012

2012-02-13 09:02:49
Subject: Re: [Networker] NetWorker 2012
From: Eddie Albert <Eddie.Albert AT CITIZENSFLA DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 09:02:18 -0500
Joe Wallace? I do not recognize your name...

BURA is not one piece anywhere I have been lately, The BURA
Puzzlemasters @ EMC have been working on a lot of the pieces to our BURA
puzzle.

Maybe Networker 2012 is the year of enhancements with the many other
products, DataDomain, VNX/VMAX, Celerra, the EDLs are aging... DPA is
getting better. I know there is an 8.x Networker beta team lurking
behind curtains out there. But No one that I know of can speak to
specifics.

I know there is an EMC user's group meeting in NYC coming up shortly.
What have YOU heard?

Semper fidelis et paratus, /ALE