Networker

Re: [Networker] Upgrade Networker 7.5.1 to 7.6.1 on Windows 2008

2011-04-13 14:30:35
Subject: Re: [Networker] Upgrade Networker 7.5.1 to 7.6.1 on Windows 2008
From: jee <jee AT ERESMAS DOT NET>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 19:29:52 +0100
As Stan said, this has been explained on this list before and you need to
check the NetWorker 7.6.1 release notes

I also recommend the following two guides
-  the Installation Guide which contains upgrade instructions
-  the Disaster recovery guide which, essentially,  documents most of the
procedure you should follow.

Grab a copy of the command reference guide too. You need to learn about the
following commands:
 savegrp (you are looking for option "-O")
 mmrecov
 mminfo
 nsrck

And don't forget to try this procedure on a test environment first. It will
save days/weeks/months of grief.

You have made an question but haven't shown your homework.
  If you have any questions about some of the procedures or commands
documented in the above guides, read again, and it it still not clear, then
feel free to ask for help on this list

keywords: bootstrap,   mmrecov, "nsrck -L7", nsrdb, res, mminfo, "savegrp -O"

jee