Networker

Re: [Networker] How to find a piece of a save set that spans?

2010-10-06 19:20:22
Subject: Re: [Networker] How to find a piece of a save set that spans?
From: "Werth, Dave" <dave.werth AT GARMIN DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 16:19:17 -0700
George,

I was playing around a bit with this in the NMC GUI and found if you go to
"Media" and select "Save Sets" you can set a query for the save sets you are
interested in.  Then in the "Save Set List" tab it gives you a list of all of
the volumes that save set is on.

For instance a save set from my weekend full backup displays in the volume name
column:

150021(1000.0,h),150022(1000.0,m),150023(1000.0,m),150024(1000.0,t)

That's the sort of information you're looking for, right?

Dave Werth
Garmin AT, Inc.
Salem, Oregon