Networker

[Networker] Licensing

2009-10-08 13:53:16
Subject: [Networker] Licensing
From: dfields <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 13:49:06 -0400
Is it possible to buy just a single "client connection" license?  In the past
we've always had to buy them in quantities of 5, 10, or 25.  Our company has
recently centralized purchasing and they have some kind of agreement with EMC,
and now they are saying we have to buy a single client connection license at a
time, but I don't think we can.

I'm trying to get in touch with our EMC rep, but that's become somewhat
confused as to who I need to contact since our company has this new agreement
with EMC.

Has anyone else ever heard of buying just a single client connection license?

Thanks,

Dave