Networker

Re: [Networker] getting 4 out of 8 notices of successfull backup only

2009-09-30 08:37:06
Subject: Re: [Networker] getting 4 out of 8 notices of successfull backup only
From: "Clark, Patti" <clarkp AT OSTI DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 08:32:55 -0400
Better yet, check your backup server's email logs and verify that they are even
being sent (timestamp and recipient list).  If you are not receiving them, then
talk to your email filter folks.  You probably want to do that anyway and tell
them to allow all email from your backup server.  I ran into this where
something in the completion notice would trap the messages on an occasional
basis.

Patti Clark
DOE/OSTI
Sr. Linux System Administrator