Networker

[Networker] getting 4 out of 8 notices of successfull backup only

2009-09-30 06:22:48
Subject: [Networker] getting 4 out of 8 notices of successfull backup only
From: pereubu <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 06:16:31 -0400
Neworker Management Console 7.4
Configuration- Notification - click Mynot1 then right click:
properties.. Configuration event ticked write completion only and Events ticked
notice only.

Action:

smtpmail -h mymailhost -s"Backup Success" Administrators

The problem is that I am getting only 4 notices instead of 8 (servers for inc
backup each day). What could be problem?
Each server on Monitoring Group works as expected. For each of them backup is
OK.