Networker

Re: [Networker] Estimate how much is written to each pool ?

2009-08-04 09:30:28
Subject: Re: [Networker] Estimate how much is written to each pool ?
From: Yaron Zabary <yaron AT ARISTO.TAU.AC DOT IL>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 16:17:58 +0300
mikeenikee wrote:
yaron wrote:
Joe N. Wallace wrote:

I know this is not excactly what you're after, but it's half way.

mminfo -r "pool,totalsize" -q "pool=<POOLNAME>,savetime>1 day ago"

On a Unix system you can run the following:

mminfo -r totalsize -q "pool=WinNovTel,savetime>1 day ago" | awk '{s=s+$1 ; print s}'

(the line is broken. The second line should be at the end of the first one).

It's then possible to let excel calculate the total.

Is it perhaps possible to let mminfo add up the size on each volume?