Networker

[Networker] 7.4 and 7.5 Release notes updated

2009-04-01 09:44:11
Subject: [Networker] 7.4 and 7.5 Release notes updated
From: "Browning, David" <DBrown AT LSUHSC DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 08:36:20 -0500
Over the last 2 days, both the 7.4 and 7.5 release notes have been
updated on the EMC/Powerlink site.  I know someone posted that 7.5
service pack was uploaded the other day - here's the documentation.
Interesting that 7.4 release notes were also updated, without any 7.4
software patches being released.

I just downloaded them - haven't had a chance to look them over for
changes.

I know there's an April fool's joke in there somewhere, but something
about beating a dead horse, makes me want to leave it alone.

David M. Browning Jr.
IT Project Coordinator Enterprise Backups and Help Desk