Networker

Re: [Networker] Cleaning tape supplier in UK

2009-04-01 07:24:14
Subject: Re: [Networker] Cleaning tape supplier in UK
From: Francis Swasey <Frank.Swasey AT UVM DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 07:10:41 -0400
On 4/1/09 3:31 AM, Davina Treiber wrote:
Does anyone know of a supplier of virtual cleaning tapes in the UK? I need virtual LTO cleaning tapes for an EMC EDL 4206, and none of the suppliers I have tried in the UK seem to be able to find any.

I need these desperately as my virtual drives are getting dirty and giving virtual write errors.

Any suggestions gratefully accepted, especially by the end of today if possible.

I hear Acme carries just about everything. I'm sure they will have a ready supply for you. For reference to their inventory and quick turn around just double check with that wonderful (but sadly, unlucky) fellow Wile E. Coyote.