Networker

[Networker] NME 5.1 SP2 issues backing up exchange 2007 SP1

2009-03-27 11:59:48
Subject: [Networker] NME 5.1 SP2 issues backing up exchange 2007 SP1
From: shoaibm <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 09:15:30 -0400
Hi,

I am having problems in taking Mailbox backups using Networker.When I run
nsrxchmbsv command I get an error "Insufficient Permissions to access the
mailbox".The account I use for taking backup is Administrator who is a member
of Exchange Administrators also which means he has full access to the mailbox.I
have tried a lot but could not find a solution.The Exchange Server is 2007
running on a two node Active-Passive Cluster running on Microsoft Windows
Server 2008.The Networker Server I use is 7.3.4.The Networker Module for
Exchange is 5.1 SP2.

I am able to take the backup of the Information Store successfully.But not the
Mailboxes.

Can you please send me the step by step procedure for configuring Mailbox level
backups.Also would be great if you could list out the permissions you had set
at Exchange level and also Networker side.