Networker

[Networker] EMC support forum

2009-03-17 15:57:52
Subject: [Networker] EMC support forum
From: "Browning, David" <DBrown AT LSUHSC DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 14:52:54 -0500
Just curious, How many of you use the Networker support forum on EMC's
Powerlink site?

With the 7.4.4 problem(s) I have been having, I'm looking everywhere and
anywhere for help, since EMC/Networker support still hasn't figured out
the problem, 3 weeks later.

I don't see a lot of activity there, and I was just wondering why?  Is
it because some people don't have EMC support?  Is it lack of awareness?

David M. Browning Jr.
IT Project Coordinator Enterprise Backups and Help Desk