Networker

[Networker] 7.5 NDMP Problems

2008-12-31 11:08:12
Subject: [Networker] 7.5 NDMP Problems
From: tkutil <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 11:06:17 -0500
The tape drive is local to the NW server and backing up over the network. I had
the time over the holidays and thought this would be a good time to upgrade,
and until now have had pretty good luck with upgrades.

I'm running this command for EMC tech support to provide more information. I
noticed that the FULL backups seemed to be running, but was hanging on Level 1
backups.

nsrndmp_save -D9 -s [NWservername] -c mks00s01 -T dump -M -P 172.20.0.13 -l 0
-g Default -b "PoolName" /vol/SharedFolders/InfoSys > FileName