Networker

Re: [Networker] reporting volumes on retention

2008-05-17 10:06:32
Subject: Re: [Networker] reporting volumes on retention
From: Frank Swasey <Frank.Swasey AT UVM DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 10:00:50 -0400
On Fri, 16 May 2008 at 11:18am, Tim Mooney wrote:

$ mminfo -ot -q 'client=dogbert.cc.ndsu.nodak.edu' \
        -r 'totalsize(22)' | add-column.awk
# of lines not matching: 0
# of lines matching    : 2568
# of lines total       : 2568
Total of the lines     : 5.73645e+11

Perhaps everyone else knows this, but since I'm more comfortable with perl than awk, I need to ask. What does your "add-column.awk" contain (ie, would you be willing to share it in the interest of educating a fellow admin)?

Thanks,