Networker

Re: [Networker] Scripting clones from one storage node to another

2008-05-15 09:04:41
Subject: Re: [Networker] Scripting clones from one storage node to another
From: Howard Martin <howard.martin AT EDS DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 08:56:24 -0400
Or use pools that can only be mounted on a specific storage node.
eg. define Default1 pool to only be able to use drives on storage node 1
back up a server to Default1, set up a pool Clone2 that only uses drives
on Storage node 2.
Then in your script (via script params) look for ssid on either pool
Default1 or with location storage node 1 and clone to pool Clone2.
this works with 6.x.x upwards.