Networker

Re: [Networker] Limit on number of savesets in an nsrclone?

2008-03-11 12:39:56
Subject: Re: [Networker] Limit on number of savesets in an nsrclone?
From: "Reed, Ted G II [IT]" <Ted.Reed AT SPRINT DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 11:33:05 -0500
> Failing ~300 savesets because one of them is unreadable is a bit naughty, too.

Agreed.  I've had that happen on tape-to-tape clone as well (7.2.1), and I did
a per-SSID clone for-loop until I hit the one that bombed.  My choices then
were to groom my SSID list daily until I got past my check point (normally the
process looks at $POOL in '4 weeks ago' with copy<2)....or delete the offending
SSID.  I've done both.  The second is easier, but not always an option.
--Ted