Networker

Re: [Networker] 7.3.2 level of stability as of June 2007?

2007-06-17 04:33:04
Subject: Re: [Networker] 7.3.2 level of stability as of June 2007?
From: Oscar Olsson <spam1 AT QBRANCH DOT SE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 10:24:05 +0200
On 2007-06-14 17:30, Francis Swasey revealed:

FS> I heartily concur.  I upgraded to 7.3.2 JumboUpdate1 (build 368) on May 30.
FS> On May 31, I upgraded again to build 399 (only on the solaris server this
FS> time) and I have not had a single day where I was not talking with EMC about
FS> something not being quite right since.  I still have three open service
FS> requests and I'm told that 7.3.2 JumboUpdate2 is almost out the door (for
FS> the second time) and that 7.4 will be out real soon now...

About the same experience as for us then. ABout the NMC GUI, is it just us
that have problems listing status on groups, and listing sessions on the
server? The data sometimes doesn't show, or the wrong group status is
displayed. The gst/NMC also leaves quite a few definct processes on the
server.

//Oscar