Networker

Re: [Networker] Command Prompt Labeling?

2006-09-20 15:52:29
Subject: Re: [Networker] Command Prompt Labeling?
From: Daniel Rich <drich AT PDI DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 12:46:37 -0700
If you upgraded from 7.2, they changed the labeling functionality.   If
you use the slot number instead of the volumeid it should work.  If you
have already talked to Networker support, have them look case 582309 for
a discussion on the problems I had here.  I think there was a bug opened
against this issue, but I don't have the bug number.

--
Dan Rich <drich AT pdi DOT com>
          PDI Dreamworks |  "Step up to red alert!"  "Are you sure, sir?