Networker

Re: [Networker] Way to query jobs in 7.3?

2006-07-18 19:57:53
Subject: Re: [Networker] Way to query jobs in 7.3?
From: "Noel Hunt (TEMP James Harvard International)" <noel.hunt AT CONTRACT-STAFF DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 13:57:34 +0900
7.3 as an example (that has its own res database too), I think it was
something like nsradmin -p nsrexecd so, assuming that is correct, it'll be
nsradmin -p nsrjobd

That doesn't work in fact.

# ps ax | grep nsrjobd
15048 ?        Sl     2:19 /usr/sbin/nsrjobd
7263 pts/0    S+     0:00 grep nsrjobd
# rpcinfo -p localhost | grep nsrjobd
    390433    1   tcp   9336  nsrjobd
# nsradmin -p nsrjobd
nsradmin: RAP error: Permission denied
nsradmin: There does not appear to be a Networker nsrjobd server running on quux.

The `Permission denied' error is interesting though. I don't know what
`RAP' is.

"signoff networker" in the