Networker

Re: [Networker] Stealing from Peter to feed Paul?

2006-06-14 16:54:07
Subject: Re: [Networker] Stealing from Peter to feed Paul?
From: jortiz AT HOUSTON.RR DOT COM
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 15:53:35 -0500
Stan,

You don't need a login ID to access the NetWorker documentation nor the
eval software.

Just use the documentation link from the "expired" Legato.com page and
they redirect you to the docs here:

http://softwaresupport.emc.com/support/documentation/dmBrowseDocs.asp?productfamily=storage

Joseph Ortiz
DSMCS, Inc.