Networker

Re: [Networker] Oracle backup problem

2006-02-16 07:43:42
Subject: Re: [Networker] Oracle backup problem
From: "Rohrich, James" <James.Rohrich AT UOP DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 06:31:07 -0600
In one experience I had Legato told me that a newer oracle license was needed
for the version of Oracle that was being used. It was simply a matter of
replacing one Oracle module license with another. They were able to identify it
with a two digit code, not the enabler but the license type. It seems they
Oracle type may differ every now and then for newer versions of Oracle.