Networker

[Networker] AW: [Networker] Jukebon in "service" mode

2006-01-18 10:11:48
Subject: [Networker] AW: [Networker] Jukebon in "service" mode
From: IT-Administration ST <admin.st AT KVBAWUE DOT DE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 15:59:06 +0100
Hi Gerardo and Hrvoje,

we don't work with SINIX but with Solaris 8. Our networker version is that one
of FSC as I wrote in the originating email.

To get all twenty or even hundred drives in service mode with a simple command
you could use:

a) put in service mode:         echo ". type: nsr device\nupdate enabled:
service" | nsradmin -i -
b) put back in operating mode:  echo ". type: nsr device\nupdate enabled: yes "
   | nsradmin -i -

If you will put each of the commands in a shell script, you'll have just to
call eg. service.sh and normal.sh

   Roman