Networker

[Networker] Help us improve NetWorker documentation

2005-11-08 22:11:09
Subject: [Networker] Help us improve NetWorker documentation
From: Shari Peterson <peterson_shari AT EMC DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 21:57:15 -0500
I'm one of the writers responsible for documenting the NetWorker products
for EMC. We're making an effort to visit customer sites to gather feedback
about the product documentation. We're interested in talking to real
users, no matter how much experience you have with our products. We want
to see the environment in which you use our products, so we can better
understand how you work. This is your chance to tell us what you like and
don't like about our documentation! We will seriously consider all input
we recieve during our site visits as we architect the documentation for
the next release.

If you and/or your team members would like to help us improve our
documentation, please contact me ASAP. You must be a current NetWorker
user, and you must be located within the greater Seattle area. Please send
an e-mail to peterson_shari AT emc DOT com. Include your company name, your
title, your location, the name and version of the NetWorker product(s) you
use, and the length of time you've been using the product(s).

Please do NOT send me documentation feedback via e-mail.

Thanks for your help!

Shari Peterson
Principal Technical Writer
EMC Software Group