Networker

Re: [Networker] exclude list on Lotus Notes

2005-10-20 02:33:02
Subject: Re: [Networker] exclude list on Lotus Notes
From: Marco <marco.esser AT BAYERTECHNOLOGY DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 02:29:50 -0400
Hello Petr,

my configuration in the clientresources of the dominoservers looks like this:

Backup Command:           nsrnotesv.exe
Application information:  MYARGS=-E C:\Progra~1\nsr\bin\excludelist
                          SKIPDBERRORS=Yes

I think the way to configure the excludelist changed with NotesModul 2.x.
I don´t know if the old way to configure it should work also.

Marco